Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of AS9100 Rev. D, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an AS9100 Rev. D Quality Management System.
A review of AS9100 Rev. D to ensure thorough and common understanding of the new requirements is followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2011 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an AS9100 Rev. D QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s QMS to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- Quality Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- AS9100 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Review the new standard’s requirements (each section and its requirements).
- Understand effective internal auditing to the AS9100 family of standards.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2011 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, interviewing, recording evidence, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
Public Course Dates
February 20, 2018 - February 21, 2018
March 12, 2018 - March 13, 2018
April 9, 2018 - April 10, 2018
April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018
April 23, 2018 - April 24, 2018
June 11, 2018 - June 12, 2018
June 14, 2018 - June 15, 2018
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.