CEMS 07 is a Comprehensive Emergency Management System designed to bring together, in one system, the efforts and information on specific requirements that need to be covered during a disaster or emergency plan or program.
An effective emergency management plan will:
- Promote the safety of workers, responders and the public.
- Reduce the potential for costly damage.
- Reduce environmental and other impacts.
- Assist emergency staff in initiating corrective actions.
- Reduce recovery time and associated costs.
- Ensure employee and public confidence in your organization’s ability to manage crisis.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.