ISO Integrated 9001, 14001 and 45001 Internal Auditor
2 days of training that provides an in-depth review of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 requirements, as well as instruction on the skills and techniques required to perform internal audits of an integrated ISO 9001/14001/45001 management system.
Intended for members of the organization’s internal audit team, this course provides critical knowledge for those who need to understand ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 as well as how to effectively conduct internal audits to the new requirements. A combination of presentation, discussion and immersive, hands-on exercises are used to explore:
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements for Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 14001:2015 requirements for Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 45001:2018 requirements for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
This review of requirements is followed by detailed instruction on how to conduct internal audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2011 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
See below for a full list of public course dates.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an integrated ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management System. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s system to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, EHS Managers, OHS Managers, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team, Environmental Team, Health & Safety Team, and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 9001/14001/45001 Auditors, Quality/Environmental/Health & Safety Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the new Standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- Become familiar with the new standards’ requirements while comparing and contrasting ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Recognize the main changes contained within the substance of the new standards and how they will impact your Integrated Management System.
- Understand the new concepts of “Documented Information”, “Risk-Based Thinking”, “Leadership”, “Life-Cycle Perspective”, “Threats and Opportunities” and “Consultation and Participation of Workers”.
- Appreciate the roles & responsibilities of the auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2011 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, recording evidence, interviewing, writing reports, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
Participants will benefit from knowledge of and/or experience working with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Public Course Dates
Saint John, NB
March 25, 2019 - March 26, 2019
March 28, 2019 - March 29, 2019
April 1, 2019 - April 2, 2019
April 4, 2019 - April 5, 2019
April 11, 2019 - April 12, 2019
April 25, 2019 - April 26, 2019
April 29, 2019 - April 30, 2019
April 29, 2019 - April 30, 2019
May 6, 2019 - May 7, 2019
May 6, 2019 - May 7 , 2019
May 23, 2019 - May 24, 2019
June 6, 2019 - June 7, 2019
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.