ISO 19011 & The Process Approach to Auditing
This course will provide participants with a greater understanding of ISO 19011:2018 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and will explore and explain the concept of the Process Approach to Auditing.
The ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 series of international standards (along with many others) emphasize the importance of audits as a key management tool for achieving the objectives set out in an organization’s policy for systems management. This ISO 19011:2018 standard provides definitions of audit related terms and offers guidance and best practices to auditors and organizations needing to conduct and manage internal and external management system audits.
Who Should Take It
- Individuals who have completed an Internal Auditor Course and wish to understand the ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems and the Process Approach to Auditing.
- Individuals who feel they need a little bit more training, coaching and practice to enhance the effectiveness of their auditing skills.
Through a combination of presentation, discussion and interactive group exercises, participants will:
- Understand the definition of a process and the different types of processes.
- Practice implementation of the Process Approach using sample procedures and organizations.
- Learn the characteristics and skills of an effective auditor.
- Understand the process for determining and evaluating the competencies required for certain audits.
- Practice the key steps in preparing for, carrying out, and following up after an audit.
- Improve their ability to perform internal and external audits using the 19011:2018 standard and the Process Approach to auditing.
Some previous experience with ISO standards and auditing is strongly suggested.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.