ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor
Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS.
A review of ISO 45001:2018 requirements to ensure a thorough and common understanding, followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series:
- ISO 19011:2011 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
See below for a full list of public course dates.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an ISO 45001 OHSMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s OHSMS to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, Occupational Health & Safety Managers, and Management Representatives
- Members of the Occupational Health & Safety Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 45001 Auditors, Occupational Health & Safety Professionals and Consultants
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand requirements around “risk and opportunities” that may affect the ability of the management system to achieve results.
- Understand the “Context of the Organization” and how it is used to establish, implement and maintain an ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS.
- Understand requirements related to “consultation and participation of workers”.
- Identify the requirements for “Documented Information” and how this will (and will not) require changes to your existing documentation.
- Understand the practical implication of the new requirements around “Leadership”.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2011 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, recording evidence, writing reports, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
For maximum benefit, attendees should already be familiar with the ISO 45001:2018 standard and its requirements for occupational health and safety management systems.
Public Course Dates
Saint John, NB
May 22, 2019 - May 23, 2019
May 23, 2019 - May 24, 2019
May 23, 2019 - May 24, 2019
May 27, 2019 - May 28, 2019
June 20, 2019 - June 21, 2019
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.