This course explores the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 related to “Risk-Based Thinking” and identifies tools and techniques that can be used to implement Risk-Based Thinking within your ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Participants will learn how to identify, classify and quantify risks, as well as how to integrate and document this approach within a Quality Management System in a straightforward manner.
Who Should Take It
Those individuals within the organization who are responsible for its ISO 9001:2015 QMS, including:
- Quality Managers
- Those working with an ISO 9001 QMS who will be involved with updates to new requirements.
- Those with roles and responsibilities related to risk.
- Members of the Quality Team and Internal Audit Team.
Through a combination of presentation, discussion and group exercises, participants will:
- Identify the different risk-related requirements within ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand different methods for identifying, classifying and quantifying risks.
- Learn how to apply “Risk-Based Thinking” to implement effective process controls.
- Understand how to document risk-related activities within a Quality Management System.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.