ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an Integrated ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 Management System.
A review of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 to ensure thorough and common understanding of the new requirements is followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2018 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to audit an integrated management system.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an integrated ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management system. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s system to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, EHS Managers, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team, Environmental Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 9001/14001 Auditors, Quality/Environmental Professionals and Consultants
- Review the new standards’ requirements (each section and its requirements).
- Understand the new concepts of “documented information”, “Risk-Based Thinking”, “Leadership”, “Life-Cycle Perspective” and “Threats and Opportunities”, with strategies and guidance for auditing related requirements.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2018 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, recording evidence, writing reports, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
- OPTIONAL – Hands-on auditing workshop to gain practical experience.
Attendees should already be familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and their requirements for quality and environmental management systems. “Understanding & Implementing ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015″ is strongly recommended as prerequisite training.
This course is available in 2 different formats based on group size/experience:
Option 1 – 2 Days (for small groups or those with previous experience)
Option 2 – 3 Days (for larger groups or those with little/no previous experience)
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.