The 2015 edition of the ISO 9001 standard is currently in draft revision, with publication expected in late 2015.
This course provides an overview of the draft revision of ISO 9001:2015 and addresses how the potential changes to the standard’s requirements could impact your Quality Management System. An experienced instructor will explain the clauses of the standard and lead discussions on some of the new concepts and approaches contained in the draft.
The course will also explore the timeframe for implementation of any new requirements and offer general advice and guidance on an approach to transitioning your Quality Management System.
Who Should Take It
This course is designed for people within the organization who need to be familiar with the requirements of the upcoming revision to the ISO 9001 standard.
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the new Standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- Become familiar with the new standard’s requirements (review of each section and its requirements).
- Gain an introductory understanding of Risk Management and the practical implications of its inclusion in the 9001:2015 draft.
- Recognize the main changes contained within the substance of the new draft requirements and how they will impact your Quality Management System.
- Understand the timeline for transition and how it will affect your quality program (documentation, training, registration, etc.).
- Gather the knowledge and information required to establish an early plan for transitioning your Quality Management System.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.