This 2-day course delivers a thorough understanding of the AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) requirements for aerospace quality management systems, along with a review of key concepts and techniques for implementing the requirements within an organization.
Through a combination of presentation, discussion and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to the existing processes within their organization.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) quality management system. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing their organization’s QMS.
- Senior Management
- Quality Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- AS9100 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the new Standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- Become familiar with the new standard’s requirements (review of each section and its requirements).
- Understand key concepts and how they are applied within a QMS (Context of the Organization, Risk-Based Thinking, Leadership, Ethical Behaviour, Counterfeit Parts Production, and more).
- Identify the general approach to implementing the AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) requirements.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS team members as you prepare your implementation project.
Public Course Dates
February 8, 2018 - February 9, 2018
February 26, 2018 - February 27, 2018
March 19, 2018 - March 20, 2018
March 26, 2018 - March 27, 2018
April 9, 2018 - April 10, 2018
May 22, 2018 - May 23, 2018
May 31, 2018 - June 1, 2018
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.