A thorough on-site course covering your organization’s complete ISO 17025 QMS training needs…
This 3-day course provides instruction on the specific requirements of an ISO 17025:2017 quality management system, the steps to effectively implement these requirements within an organization, and the practical skills and knowledge required to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2011 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an ISO 17025:2017 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing (or transitioning) their organization’s QMS to meet the ISO 17025:2017 requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 17025 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Become familiar with the standard’s requirements (review of each section and its requirements).
- Understand the timeline for transition (from ISO 17025:2005) and how it will affect your quality program (documentation, training, accreditation, etc.).
- Appreciate the different factors that should be considered when implementing, or working within, an ISO 17025:2017 Quality Management System.
- Identify the general approach to implementing the requirements of ISO 17025:2017.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Understand the basic skills and principles of auditing.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2011 when performing an audit.
- Learn the different methods of gathering evidence.
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
None. This is an introductory course. (Previous knowledge of, or experience with, ISO 17025:2005 is beneficial but not required.)
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.