This 2-day course delivers an in-depth review of the requirements in ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 that cover automotive quality management systems.
Intended for members of the organization’s implementation team, this course teaches the standards’ requirements through discussion and immersive, hands-on exercises, and will review approaches and techniques for implementing these requirements within an organization.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an IATF 16949:2016 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing (or transitioning to) an IATF 16949:2016 quality management system within their organization.
- Members of key functional groups supporting the implementation of IATF 16949:2016.
- Senior Management
- Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- IATF 16949:2016 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 for automotive quality management systems.
- Understand how Risk-Based Thinking is used and documented within an IATF 16949:2016 QMS.
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Core Tools (FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP & PPAP).
- Identify the general approach to implementing the new requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS team members as you prepare your implementation project.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.