Understanding & Implementing Integrated ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001
2 days of training that deliver a solid understanding of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 requirements, as well as practical guidance on tools and approaches to implement an Integrated Management System meeting the requirements of all 3 standards.
A combination of presentation, discussion and immersive, hands-on exercises are used to explore:
- ISO 9001:2015 requirements for Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 14001:2015 requirements for Environmental Management Systems.
- ISO 45001:2018 requirements for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems.
Participants will also review key concepts (risk-based thinking, documented information, leadership, life-cycle perspective, consultation and participation of workers, etc.) and understand approaches and techniques for implementing these requirements and concepts in an integrated fashion.
See below for a full list of public course dates.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an integrated ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 Management System. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s system to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, EHS Managers, OHS Managers, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team, Environmental Team, Health & Safety Team, and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 9001/14001/45001 Auditors, Quality/Environmental/Health & Safety Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the new Standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- Become familiar with the new standards’ requirements while comparing and contrasting ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Recognize the main changes contained within the substance of the new standards and how they will impact your Integrated Management System.
- Understand the new concepts of “Documented Information”, “Risk-Based Thinking”, “Leadership”, “Life-Cycle Perspective”, “Threats and Opportunities” and “Consultation and Participation of Workers”.
- Understand the timeline for transition/implementation and how it will affect your program (documentation, training, registration, etc.).
- Identify a general approach to implementing the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS, EMS and OHSMS team members as you prepare your implementation project.
This is an introductory course and no prerequisites are required. For maximum benefit, some prior knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (current or previous editions) will be an asset.
Public Course Dates
August 26, 2019 - August 27, 2019
October 10, 2019 - October 11, 2019
October 24, 2019 - October 25, 2019
October 28, 2019 - October 29, 2019
October 28, 2019 - October 29, 2019
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.