This introductory 2-day course provides a broad understanding of the requirements of ISO 17025:2017 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Through immersive, hands-on exercises and discussion, participants will review the standard’s requirements in detail and review approaches and techniques for implementing its requirements.
See below for a full list of public course dates.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an ISO 17025:2017 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing (or transitioning) their organization’s QMS to meet the ISO 17025:2017 requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 17025 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Become familiar with the standard’s requirements (review of each section and its requirements).
- Understand the timeline for transition (from ISO 17025:2005) and how it will affect your quality program (documentation, training, accreditation, etc.).
- Appreciate the different factors that should be considered when implementing, or working within, an ISO 17025:2017 Quality Management System.
- Identify the general approach to implementing the requirements of ISO 17025:2017.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build confidence of QMS team members as they prepare to implement, or work within, an ISO 17025:2017 quality management system.
None. This is an introductory course. (Previous knowledge of, or experience with, ISO 17025:2005 is beneficial but not required.)
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.