ISO 9001:2015 Management Overview
This flexible 1/2 Day (3.5 hour) course provides top management with a high-level overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, as well as the specific roles and responsibilities that are placed upon the organization’s leadership.
Participants will review the standard’s requirements, discuss key concepts relating to management activities, and discuss the ways in which an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system is aligned and integrated with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
Who Should Take It
Senior and executive managers who need a general understanding of their leadership role in an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system. This course is ideal for those who do not need a detailed understanding of the specific requirements, but who will be involved in high-level, strategic decision making and leadership roles.
Through presentation, discussion and several exercises, participants will:
- Understand the structure of the ISO 9001:2015 standard at how it relates to the planning, production/service, and improvement activities of an organization.
- Receive a general overview of the standard’s requirements.
- Understand the “Process Approach” to quality and business management.
- Understand the concept of “Risk-Based Thinking” and how to adopt a risk-based approach.
- Understand the practical implication of the requirements around “leadership”, and the role of management in developing, leading and supporting quality management activities.
- Gain an appreciation for the value that an effectively implemented ISO 9001:2015 QMS can bring to an organization.
None. This is an introductory course for senior and executive management.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.