AS9110 Rev. C Internal Auditor
A review of the AS9110 Rev. B standard followed by in-depth instruction on the skills and techniques required to participate as a member of an auditing team. Combines presentations and case studies with individual and group exercises to teach the skills required to perform internal quality audits. This course adheres to ISO 19011:2011 guidelines for auditing management systems.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an AS9110 Rev. C quality management system. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing their organization’s QMS.
- Senior Management
- Quality Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- AS9110 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- In-depth understanding of the base ISO 9001:2015 quality management requirements, along with the specified additional requirements, definitions and notes for civil and military aviation maintenance and continuing airworthiness.
- Identify the general approach to implementing the AS9110 Rev. C requirements.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS team members as you prepare your implementation project.
None. This is an introductory course and no prerequisites are required.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.