Auditing is an essential part of establishing and maintaining the health of an organization, an operation, or a management system. For over 15 years, the BRC has helped companies across North America in a wide variety of industries and standards keep their management systems running smoothly and efficiently. Our highly qualified and professional staff have worked with hundreds of organizations, offering a variety of auditing services to confirm compliance, address adherence to standards, and identify opportunities for improvement. Regardless of the industry and situation, our goal is consistent – to be professional, effective and efficient…always with a focus on delivering value to your organization.
Internal Audits: performed to confirm systems are operating as intended/required, identify areas for improvement and assess the effectiveness of the management and control of processes.
Gap Analysis Audits: performed to gain a clear sense of what work needs to be done in order to meet requirements for a specific standard.
Desk Audits/Documentation Reviews: performed to confirm that your documentation (processes/procedures) meets the stated requirement for a standard. :
Pre-assessment Audits: specialized audit by a third party to confirm your management system is conforming to the requirements of a standard in advance of a registrar audit.
Supplier Audits: conducted on suppliers, contractors, distributors and other business partners.
Operational Audits: performed to assess that the processes and procedures documented by your quality management system is followed as stated by the organization.
The BRC offers a full range of consulting services designed to help organizations improve processes, people, and performance. but most importantly maximize productivity and bottom line results. Our goal is to help create management systems that add value to your organization by simplifying processes and systems, increasing effectiveness, improving efficiency and lowering costs.
Some of our consulting services include:
- Creating, updating, and streamlining documentation.
- Mapping processes to help document and formalize procedures and systems.
- Identifying the “root causes” of persistent problems.
- Addressing issues or corrective actions that arise from audits, customer complaints, or new requirements/regulations.
- Assessing processes and systems with an eye on improving work flow, waste, cycle time, costs, production, etc.
- Integration of systems, processes and documentation as a result of mergers, acquisitions or reorganizations.
- And much more…
We can help you to implement effective and lasting solutions using tools from a wide range of disciplines:
- Risk Management
- Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma
- Integration of Management Systems
- Continual Improvement & Problem Solving
- Statistical Quality Control Methods
- Project Management