Live Remote Training
7 hours of live remote training that covers the skills and techniques for conducting internal audits based on guidance provided in ISO 19011:2018 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”.
NOTE – This training session can be combined with an”Understanding” module to gain competency as an internal auditor for a specific standard (e.g. ISO 9001:2015).
Live, instructor-led remote training.
7 hours (2 x 3.5 hour sessions)
Technical/System Requirements for Participants
- Windows 7 – Windows 10 (Microsoft), OR
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS Mojave 10.14
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser required for breakout activities
- Internet connection of 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
- Microphone and speakers if using computer audio (USB headset recommended but not required)
- Telephone if using available long-distance # for audio
- Webcam optional
- Roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2018 for performing an audit.
- Practice in the phases of an internal audit (using checklists, interviewing, recording evidence, etc.).
- Communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.