8 hours of live, instructor-led remote training that covers the skills, techniques and guidance to plan, implement and manage an audit program. Based on ISO 19011:2018 – this course prepares you to act as an Audit Team Leader and guide audit team members through an audit.
NOTE – This training session can be combined with “Understanding” and “Internal Auditing” modules to gain competency as a Lead Auditor.
To register for this module, participants must have completed the “Internal Auditing” module OR have equivalent training or experience as an internal auditor.
Live, instructor-led remote training.
8 hours (2 x 4 hour sessions)
Technical/System Requirements for Participants
- Windows 7 – Windows 10 (Microsoft), OR
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS Mojave 10.14
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser required for breakout activities
- Internet connection of 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
- Microphone and speakers if using computer audio (USB headset recommended but not required)
- Telephone if using available long-distance # for audio
- Webcam optional
- Audit criteria, objectives, scope and risks.
- Auditor roles, responsibilities and competence.
- Establishing audit program objectives.
- Determining audit program risks and opportunities.
- Establishing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing the audit program.
- Initiating the audit and preparing audit activities.
- Audit Team Leader responsibilities while conducting the audit.
- Preparing the audit report.
- Completing the audit and conducting audit follow-up.