Quality Systems / ISO 9001
Quality Management Systems provide the organizational structure for the policies, procedures, processes and resources required to manage the quality of your product/service and meet customer requirements.
ISO 9001 is by far the world’s most established and utilized standard for quality management. It has recently been revised, with anew edition published in September of 2015.
ISO 9001:2015 Training Courses
Understanding & Implementing ISO 9001:2015
- Learn the new standard through immersive, hands-on exercises and discussion.
- Review approaches and techniques for implementing the standard’s requirements, including key changes (risk-based thinking, documented information, leadership, etc.).
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
A review of ISO 9001:2015 to ensure thorough and common understanding of the new requirements is followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2011 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
ISO 9001:2015 & Risk-Based Thinking
This course explores the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 related to “Risk-Based Thinking” and identifies tools and techniques that can be used to implement Risk-Based Thinking within your ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Through a combination of presentation, discussion and group exercises, participants will:
- Identify the different risk-related requirements within ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand different methods for identifying, classifying and quantifying risks.
- Learn how to apply “Risk-Based Thinking” to implement effective process controls.
- Understand how to document risk-related activities within a Quality Management System.