Manufacturing is a broad industry, but across different markets manufacturers face many of the same Quality expectations, challenges and requirements. The BRC offers training and consulting services to help companies with a variety of production related topics:
- Risk Management
- Process Control & Improvement
- The Core Tools (FMEA, MSA, SPC, APQP, and PPAP)
- Statistics & Measurement
- Design of Experiments
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) & Set-Up Reduction
Public, on-site and online courses are offered across North America. Our training topics cover Risk Management, Process Improvement, the Core Tools, Total Productive Maintenance, Design of Experiments, and GD&T.
“Facilitating” activities is a fancy phrase describing on-the-job training that is guided an overseen by a BRC quality specialist. We combine a short training session with a workshop that addresses an important project or activity, resulting in in-class learning combined with hands-on, team-based experience in your own environment.
- Working with your team to prepare Quality Plans, identify possible Failure Modes, and reduce Risk.
- Leading your quality team through Root Cause Analysis of an existing problem.
- Assisting with the implementation of Lean Manufacturing or 5S in a department.
- A Process Mapping workshop to map, review and improve your processes.
The possibilities are nearly endless…