AS9120 Rev. B Internal Auditor
Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of AS9120 Rev. B, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an AS9120 Rev. B quality management system.
A review of AS9120 Rev. B requirements (including ISO 9001:2015) to ensure thorough and common understanding is followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2018 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an AS9120 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Senior Management
- Quality Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- AS9120 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Review the standard’s requirements (each section and its requirements).
- Understand the concepts of “documented information”, “Risk-Based Thinking” and “Leadership”, with strategies and guidance for auditing related requirements.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2018 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, recording evidence, writing reports, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
Participants should have a basic “understanding” or familiarity of the AS9120 Rev. B standard requirements.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.