ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor
Building on knowledge acquired through previous training in the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, this course delivers the practical knowledge required to conduct internal audits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
A review of ISO 9001:2015 to ensure thorough and common understanding of the new requirements is followed by information on how to conduct audits in accordance with the ISO 9000 series of standards:
- ISO 19011:2018 – “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems”, and
- “Guidance on the Concept and Use of the Process Approach for Management Systems”.
Through a balance of formal presentations, case studies, simulation of audit activities and group activities, participants will learn the necessary elements to perform a quality audit.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an ISO 9001 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s QMS to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 9001 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Review the new standard’s requirements (each section and its requirements).
- Understand the new concepts of “documented information”, “Risk-Based Thinking” and “leadership”, with strategies and guidance for auditing related requirements.
- Appreciate the roles and responsibilities of the Auditor.
- Apply the concepts and guidelines detailed in ISO 19011:2018 when performing an audit.
- Practice all phases of an internal audit (using checklists, recording evidence, writing reports, etc.).
- Develop the communication skills, leadership skills and attitudes required to perform internal audits.
For maximum benefit, attendees should already be familiar with the ISO 9001:2015 standard and its requirements for quality management systems.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.