This 2-day course provides in-depth review of the changes from TS 16949:2009 to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. Through class discussion and hands-on exercises, participants will gain the necessary knowledge to support their organization’s transition to ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016.
Intended for key members of the organization’s transition team with existing experience with quality management systems, this course provides critical knowledge for leadership, management and team members who need to understand the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 as they prepare to transition the organization’s QMS.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for the implementation management, operation, or maintenance of an IATF 16949:2016 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Implementation team responsible for transitioning the organization’s QMS to IATF 16949:2016.
- Key functional groups involved in transitioning the organization’s QMS to IATF 16949:2016.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators & Quality Managers
- IATF 16949:2016 Auditors, Quality Specialists, and Consultants
- Understand the updated Quality Management Principles and their role.
- Understand how Risk-Based Thinking is used and documented within an IATF 16949:2016 QMS.
- Understand the requirement changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 within an automotive context.
- Understand the requirement changes from TS 16949:2009 to IATF 16949:2016.
- Understand the timeline for transition and how it will affect your quality program (documentation, training, registration, etc.).
- Identify the general approach to implementing the new requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Build the confidence of team members as you prepare your transition project.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.