Understanding & Implementing AS9120 Rev. B
This 2-day course delivers a thorough understanding of the AS9120 Rev. B Quality Management System Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors, along with a review of key concepts and techniques for implementing the requirements within an organization.
Through a combination of presentation, discussion and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to the existing processes within their organization.
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an AS9120 Rev. B quality management system. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for implementing their organization’s QMS.
- Senior Management
- Quality Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- AS9120 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- In-depth understanding of the base ISO 9001:2015 quality management requirements, along with the specified additional aviation, space and defense industry requirements, definitions and notes.
- Identify the general approach to implementing the AS9120 Rev. B requirements.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS team members as you prepare your implementation project.
None. This is an introductory course and no prerequisites are required.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.