Understanding & Implementing ISO 9001:2015
2 days of training that deliver a solid understanding of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements and practical guidance on tools and approaches to update your QMS.
Day 1 – Understanding Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 – Learn the new standard through immersive, hands-on exercises and discussion.
Day 2 – Implementation of Changes to ISO 9001:2015 – Review approaches and techniques for implementing the key changes (risk-based thinking, documented information, leadership, etc.).
Who Should Take It
Individuals with responsibility for management, operation, implementation or maintenance of an ISO 9001 QMS. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Those responsible for transitioning their organization’s QMS to meet the new requirements.
- Senior Management
- ISO Coordinators, Quality Managers & Management Representatives
- Members of the Quality Team and/or Internal Audit Team
- ISO 9001 Auditors, Quality Professionals and Consultants
- Understand Annex SL – the “Structured Layer” design of the new Standard (i.e. new numbering system for clauses that will be consistent across standards).
- Become familiar with the new standard’s requirements (review of each section and its requirements).
- Understand the timeline for transition and how it will affect your quality program (documentation, training, registration, etc.).
- Identify the general approach to implementing the amended requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the concept of “Risk-Based Thinking” and how to adopt a risk-based approach.
- Identify the requirements for “documented information” and how this will (and will not) require changes to your existing documentation.
- Understand the practical implication of the new requirements around “leadership”.
- Learn how to use the Gap Analysis as a tool to create an action plan for implementation.
- Build the confidence of QMS stakeholders and team members as you prepare your implementation project.
None. This is an introductory level course and no prerequisites are required. Pre-course reading materials are available for those who are new to ISO 9001.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.