Fundamental Auditing Skills
The “Fundamental Auditing Skills” course introduces the principles and practices of effective internal audits, using ISO 19011:2018 “Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems” as a guide to best practices. Students will be introduced to basic auditing skills, learn auditor roles and responsibilities, and be introduced to the basic concepts of continual improvement.
Who Should Take It
Anyone responsible for completing internal or second-party (supplier) audits.
- Apply ISO 19011:2018 definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand the Process Approach.
- Understand auditor responsibilities.
- Learn on-site audit activities (gathering evidence, interviewing skills, etc.).
- Communicate effectively during the audit.
- Generate audit findings.
- Prepare audit conclusions and conduct closing meetings.
- Report audit results and conduct an audit follow-up.
- Apply different approaches to managing the audit program.
- Understand how to conduct audits that identify opportunities for improvement.
- Learn the basic concepts of continual improvement.
None. This is an introductory course.
Public Course Dates
On-site group training is delivered at your place of business and can be customized to meet your specific requirements. Contact The Business Resource Centre to schedule your next on-site group training event.
Please call 1-888-535-1401 or fill out the form below to request a quote.
Public training is available for this course. Locations and dates can be found using the form below. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.
Online training is available for this course. Please fill out and submit the form to register for this course.