Understanding IATF 16949:2016 Requirements
Live Remote Training
12 hours of live, instructor-led remote training that provides a thorough review of the IATF 16949:2016 requirements for automotive quality management. Participants will gain a detailed understanding of the standard’s requirements as well as the principles that support a management system.
NOTE – This training session can be combined with the “Internal Auditing” module to gain competency as an IATF 16949:2016 internal auditor.
Live, instructor-led remote training.
12 hours (3 x 4 hour sessions)
Technical/System Requirements for Participants
- Windows 7 – Windows 10 (Microsoft), OR
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – macOS Mojave 10.14
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser required for breakout activities
- Internet connection of 1 Mbps or better (broadband recommended)
- Microphone and speakers if using computer audio (USB headset recommended but not required)
- Telephone if using available long-distance # for audio
- Webcam optional
- The 7 Management Principles
- IATF 16949:2016 – Scope, Normative References, Terms and Definitions
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 4: Context of the Organization
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 5: Leadership
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 6: Planning
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 7: Support
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 8: Operation
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 9: Performance Evaluation
- IATF 16949:2016 - Section 10: Improvement